Independent Heritage Agent
Unlike a Will, a Living Trust has many living benefits in addition to avoiding Probate: A Living Will, Nomination of Conservator, Durable Power of Attorney for Assets and Healthcare, Guardian for Minor Children, and more.
Heritage Living Trust has been guiding people through the process of passing assets from generation to generation for over 20 years.
The Heritage website contains many valuable information resources that will protect your family and save you thousands of dollars.
I encourage you to invest in your future security and profit from the expert information... your family will thank you for it.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the statements below,
you just might need a Living Trust:
- I want to avoid the Probate process
- I own real estate or I have a mortgage
- I own real estate in multiple states
- I have minor children
- I have a Special Needs Child
- I have children from a previous marriage
- I own assets from a previous marriage
- I don't want to leave difficult decisions to my loved ones
- I value my privacy
- I want to leave a loving legacy
Not All Living Trusts Are Created Equally.
Here's why I recommend Heritage Living Trust:
- Preparing Living Trusts Nationally Since 1990
- Comprehensive Living Trusts
- A+ Rating by Online BBB
- Free Lifetime Changes
- Free Lifetime Support
I offer Heritage Living Trusts in all U.S. states, except Louisiana.
Call or email me today!